#SunRiseZone -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on harrisssharing.com by SunRiseZone
By Sergii Nesterenko
Released Wednesday, October 31, 2018 New Release!
Torrent Contains : 35 Files, 3 Folders
Course Source : http://www.packtpub.com/networking-and-servers/cybersecurity-methods-protection-blue-team-activity-video
Learn how to harden every host in the network and how to find a spy in your network
Course Length 3 hours 9 minutes
Table of Contents
- SECURING YOUR NETWORK
- SECURING YOUR WEBSITE
- DEFENDING FROM SOCIAL ENGINEERING ATTACKS
Cyber threats and attacks are becoming more common, sophisticated, and damaging. The Alliance is faced with an evolving complex threat environment. State and non-state actors can use cyber attacks in the context of military operations.
In the first part of the course, you'll learn about different kinds of cyberattack and how they can be executed. In the second part, you'll prevent or mitigate these attacks and protect your digital assets.
First of all you'll find out how to harden your network in all directions. We'll talk about firewalls and how to fine-tune them correctly. You'll manage IDS and IPS and understand what they can tell us. You'll also learn how to track hackers in the cyberspace, harden every host in the network, and find network spies.
Next, we cover how to harden your websites and web applications: what steps you should take to avoid SQL injection, XSS scripts, session hijacking, and more.
We'll show you how to protect yourself and your employees against hackers and their psychological manipulations, and phishing and spear-phishing.
Style and Approach
This 90% practical course with detailed explanations and how-to explanations demonstrating every technique is a comprehensive guide that teaches you how to secure and defend your network from attacks.
What You Will Learn
- Tune your firewalls in the most practical way
- Make use of IDS/IPS and learn how they help you keep hackers away or catch them
- Get a hacker's IP and what you can do with it
- Honeypot is important, and how to use it
- Detect why antivirus software is not enough and how to defend your endpoint machines totally
- Make your web application a hard nut to crack
- Secure your databases
- How not to give your browser away to a hacker
- Protect your network from ransomware
- Take preventive measures when you find malicious file in your mail or in your machine
- Avoid phishing
- Become a whale: preventing a spear-fishing
- Scan your assets for quickly finding a threat
- Overcome a social engineer
- Learn what to do if you are under a cyber attack
Sergii Nesterenko is an Information Security Consultant and Penetration Tester with 20 years' experience in information security and 6 years' in the cybersecurity field. He consults international business companies, military staff, NGOs, politicians, Members of Parliament, law enforcement, and other VIPs on security issues. His wide knowledge of information technologies and human psychology lets him elaborate effective technologies to prevent and overcome the most cunning cyberattacks. He is known for his publications and lectures on cybersecurity, anti-fraud, and counter- cyber-espionage issues.
For More Udemy Free Courses >>> http://www.freetutorials.eu
For more Lynda and other Courses >>> http://www.freecoursesonline.me/
Our Forum for discussion >>> http://discuss.freetutorials.eu/